Clan The Forgotton SoldierZ (TFZ)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan The Forgotton SoldierZ (TFZ)

Dota clan!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enlisting members for Clan Dota Teams

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Enlisting members for Clan Dota Teams Empty
PostSubject: Enlisting members for Clan Dota Teams   Enlisting members for Clan Dota Teams Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:08 pm

Ok so lets get started

Me and Master were thinking about makeing 2 or even 3 teams to play dota on leagues on tournaments.We want to become better and better on dota and rise through the ranks.

So the 1st team will be made by me from the best players in TFZ , the 2nd will be made by Master and that will include the good players in TFZ that didn't made it in the first team, we are still thinking about the 3rd team.

I already have some players in mind to join my team and i also know Master has some, but this all depends on you in what team you will be since the recruiting isn't over yet.

Please play your best in every inhouse game we have on every clan war, also your rank in the tournament 1v1 will also help you increase your chances to be picked in a team.

HF and GL
Back to top Go down

Enlisting members for Clan Dota Teams
Page 1 of 1